[gradsusr] trend analysis

Bimal Gyawali bml.gya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:19:46 EST 2017

Hi Andrew,
Thank you very much. I think that script gives trend line. But I would like
to find the trend on every grid point. Is that possible?

*Bimal Gyawali*

* Graduate Research Assistant Department of Physical and Environment
Science Natural Resources Center Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Corpus
Christi, TX 78412 Tel: 435-881-3603*