[gradsusr] smoothing large resolution data

Andrew Friedman andfried at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:16:37 EST 2017

Hi Wendi,

You can check ‘q dims’ to see what your time dimensions are.

I recommend going through the website examples for lterp.gs, particularly #3-5 - these show situations that often come up about mismatched dimensions.
As they show, you often need to specify time or dfile, or some combination. Another possibility could be wrapped longitude coordinates.

If none of these steps work, can you post a simplified version of your problem, without the anciallary scripts in your code?

Andrew