[gradsusr] smoothing large resolution data

wendi harjupa wendiharjupa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:53:14 EST 2017

Dear Mr. Andrew and colleagues

Please tell me what wrong with this script. It does not work to interpolate
the coarse grid to fine grid

##first data/resolution 0.002x0.003 (lat, lon)

   'open ./Rain.ctl'
   'setXrain.gs'
   'setCOMMON.gs'    ! set parameter (lon, lat, parea, grid off, etc)
#   'd rr'      ! variable
   'xcbar  8.85 9.05 0.8 4 -fw 0.11 -fh 0.15 -edge triangle -fstep 1 -line
on -lc 1'
   'close 1'

##second data/resolution 0.1x0.1 (lat, lon)

     'open ./Him.ctl'
    'setCOMMON.gs'
    'setHimawari.gs'
#    'd albedo'    ! variable
    'xcbar 6.3 9 0.23 0.37 -fw 0.11 -fh 0.15 -edge triangle -fs 2 -fo 1
-line on'
     'close 1'

     'd lterp(rr, albedo.2, aave)'

Any help will be very appreciated.