[gradsusr] Get minimum and maximum value from a Time-Longitude plot

Lyndon Mark Olaguera olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:00:33 EST 2017

Dear Jennifer,

I tried your suggestion and got the following values:

Data Type = grid
Dimensions = 0 3
I Dimension = 33 to 35 Linear 80 2.5
J Dimension = 43 to 44 Linear 00Z01AUG1975 7200mn
Sizes = 3 2 6
Undef value = -9.99e+08
Undef count = 0  Valid count = 6
Min, Max = -10.8831 6.05715
*Cmin, cmax, cint = -10 6 2*

The Cmin and Cmax is actually what I was looking for. Is there a way to get
their location from the 2D plot? The equivalent grid coordinates?

Many thanks for the help,

Lyndon Mark