[gradsusr] Hello everyone, Question about NCEP reanalysis??? (avi kojokro)

avi kojokro kojokroavi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:40:35 EST 2017

Hi jennifer
In the opengrads download i dident find a new version of grads.
can you give me a link to the new version?
Avi.

בתאריך 7 בינו' 2017 19:23,‏ "Jennifer M Adams" <jadams21 at gmu.edu> כתב:

Hi, Avi —
I am sure there is a newer version of opengrads for windows, but I don’t
think it is enabled with SSL either. Arlindo has told me he is working on a
new opengrads release based on version 2.1.0, and it will likely have the
SSL capability. There are some legal issues surrounding the use of
encryption software which is why it hasn’t been a part of GrADS until now.
We are facing this problem because of a mandate from NASA (and apparently
NOAA as well) to migrate to HTTPS and user authentication for all data
providing services.
—Jennifer