[gradsusr] time format on HRRR images

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 27 12:53:46 EST 2017

Jason,

Your code looks ok, but I suspect your TDEF is causing the problem.  A
typical return from 'q time' would be like:

Time = 00Z027FEB2017 to 00Z27FEB2017  Mon to Mon

and the output from your code below should return:

10Z Fri JAN 06, 2017

The "02:" part makes me think you are getting hours:minutes in the
return from your "q time" command.  Is this the case (i.e., what is the
return from "q time")?

Jim