[gradsusr] SET error: Missing or invalid arguments

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Thu Dec 28 07:57:53 EST 2017

You appear to be using a script called ‘ltrend’ that has some specific needs for arguments that are not being satisfied. There’s no way for us to know what r/rh/slope/error are when you invoke that script. Look inside the script for what those variables should be and how they are handled — the clues to your error messages will be in there. Put in some diagnostic ‘say’ statements to monitor the script’s progress and so you can see where the ‘set’ and ‘sum’ errors are happening and what the invalid arguments contain.
—Jennifer