[gradsusr] Cryosat2+SMOS ice thickness

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:53:18 EDT 2017

Hi, Senya —
I don’t have a PDEF for the EASE grid. I have two strategies to suggest:
1. Transform each grid point to station data and then use oacres() to draw a shaded contour plot
2. Try using ESMF’s RegridWeightGen to generate interpolation weights to create a pdef file
Both options involve a bit of extracurricular coding.
—Jennifer