[gradsusr] GEOS-5 data

Thompson, Matt (GSFC-610.1)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] matthew.thompson at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 3 14:33:41 EDT 2017

Marian,

Yes, I believe if you get OpenGrADS 2.1.0 it should support HTTPS as
well (it does for me).

Matt

On 04/03/2017 12:31 PM, AMS EmsiWx Bytča wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> thank you for your reply, however I am using OpenGrads package for Windows.
>
> Does anyone know, if there is a version of OpenGrads also repacked,
> rebuilt and working with https?
>

> Regards,
>

> Marian
>

> Dňa 03.04.2017 o 18:07 James T. Potemra napísal(a):
>>
>> Hi Marian,
>>
>> This from Jennifer Adams' post on Jan 17, 2017:

>>> been />/built with an ssl-enabled version of the curl library. All of COLA’s
>>> 2.1.0 />/builds have recently been re-packaged with ssl so they will work with />/https-based data servers. The ssl library is linked dynamically, so it />/needs to be present on the user’s local server. /
>> Jim
>>
>> On 4/3/17 5:56 AM, AMS EmsiWx Bytča wrote:
>>>
>>> I have tried that, no joy. I think Grads cannot handle secure
>>> connection at the moment, or am I wrong?
>>>
>>> Thank you anyway.
>>>
>>> Regads,
>>>

>>> Marian
>>>

>>> Dňa 03.04.2017 o 17:24 Kevin Levey napísal(a):

Matt Thompson, SSAI, Sr Scientific Programmer/Analyst
NASA GSFC,    Global Modeling and Assimilation Office
Code 610.1,  8800 Greenbelt Rd,  Greenbelt,  MD 20771
Phone: 301-614-6712                 Fax: 301-614-6246
http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/matthew.thompson