[gradsusr] CTL forecast in CMC1 model

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:01:59 EDT 2016

GrADS does not recognize 'r4' as a data type. If your data are just
standard Fortran binary, then you do not need to include a DTYPE entry in
your control file. The file extension does not always indicate the data
format or type, and the DTYPE entry does not have to match the file
extension.

Jeff Duda