[gradsusr] tcorr (correlation calculation and plotting)

Bimal Gyawali bml.gya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:55:30 EDT 2016

Also If you want to calculate spatial correlation you should not vary tour
time. you will get information about spatial correlation on the following
link.
tcorr is for temporal correlation not for spatial. use scorr for spatial
correlation.
http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradfuncscorr.html

*Bimal Gyawali*

* Graduate Research Assistant Department of Physical and Environment
Science Natural Resources Center Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Corpus
Christi, TX 78412 Tel: 435-881-3603*