[gradsusr] Hello everyone, Question about grib files

AMS EmsiWx Bytča emsiwx at pocasie-bytca.sk
Wed Oct 5 02:05:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

you can use the programm, there are buttons for that, or

in the command line type:

perl g2ctl.pl -verf NameOfTheGribFile > NameOfTheGribFile.ctl

than

gribmap -i NameOfTheGribFile.ctl -e

You need to have ActivePerl for Windows installed. Perl script g2ctl.pl
is included in the zip

Marian

Dňa 5. 10. 2016 o 7:19 avi kojokro napísal(a):