[gradsusr] Entire Grid Undefined, Why?

Peter Tuju peterenos at ymail.com
Tue May 24 14:24:20 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Dear all,

I have to work with wrfout from seasonal model run to visualize the products. I successfully created a .ctl file to read in grads, but the problem Is that, I get  "entire grid undefined " Why this and how to resolve it? For short time model run say 3 days works fine but for seasons I got stuck. Please help!
'reinit''set display color white''open wrfout.ctl''set gxout shaded''d t2'
Entire Grid Undefined