[gradsusr] Is there a way to run GrADS with the -m argument in batch mode?

Bob Kuligowski - NOAA Federal bob.kuligowski at noaa.gov
Tue May 10 13:44:35 EDT 2016

All,

     I'd like to make images of some larger datasets so I need to use
e.g., grads -m 20000 to expand the buffer.  However, when I try to use
that particular argument in a shell script (instead of from the command
line) the 20000000 trips it up; I've tried a bunch of combinations and
nothing seems to work.  Is there another way to expand the buffer when
running in batch mode?  Thanks!

Cheers,

--
Bob Kuligowski, Ph.D.