[gradsusr] Linear regression

Ana Tobón ana.tobon at outlook.com
Wed Mar 30 12:02:08 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm relatively new in GrADS and I have a question. I have a NetCDF file and with a grads script I could calculate the intercept and the slope of a linear regression model. Now I need to construct the fitted model (y=a+bx) based on the slope and intercept I calculated before being the time the independent variable, how can I create a time variable or how can I construct the fitted model? This way I would have the fitted model and I could calculate the residuals which is what I need.

Thanks in advance,

Ana.