[gradsusr] Regarding Temporal Correlation

Kishore Ragi kishoreragi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:34:01 EDT 2016

I see that there is some problem with X dimension.

I suggest you to put x and y rather than lon and lat

I guess that you put 'set lon lon1 lon2'  and 'set lat lat1 lat2' . Instead
of that, use 'set x 1 360' and 'set y 1 181'

In this way, you are not going to be misguided of lon lat at all.

Cheers,
Kishore

*PhD student in climate science,*

*National Institute of Technology, Rourkela,*

*India- 769008*

*Phone: +91-8908671881http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi
<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi>https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi>http://kishoreragi.webnode.com/