[gradsusr] Regarding Temporal Correlation

Kishore Ragi kishoreragi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:48:45 EDT 2016

the method you mentioned is working quite well with the data I have.

You just try the following

define tsvar=z          instead of  ts_var=z   if you do not run the .gs
file.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Kishore

*PhD student in climate science,*

*National Institute of Technology, Rourkela,*

*India- 769008*

*Phone: +91-8908671881http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi
<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi>https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi>http://kishoreragi.webnode.com/