[gradsusr] (no subject)

Gargi Akhoury gargiakhoury at bitmesra.ac.in
Mon Mar 28 12:01:05 EDT 2016

Hello Stephen,
         Thanku for ur suggestions.....now m making it clear. Actually, I
have daily precipitation data of 1951 (365 days) in binary form. I have to
extract data on monthly basis and save it in excel sheet. Converting daily
data into monthly data so I'll get only 12 values. The above program I have
seen in Grads users forum and tried to apply it in my case. Hope this will
make u clear.
        One more query, is it possible to get all the 365 data (means daily
data)??

Thanks & Regards

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Stephen McMillan <smcmillan at planalytics.com