[gradsusr] How to use template option when there are additional times in each files

lpasmanoranjan lpasmanoranjan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:38:45 EDT 2016

Dear Users,
I am having a problem in viewing the following dataset as template option.
I have hourly dataset with additonal times as following:

1995/pre_1995.dat
1996/pre_1996.dat
1997/pre_1997.dat
1998/pre_1998.dat
and so on for 10 years

in each datafile the *tdef starts from 15dec of previous year and ends at
15jan of next year*. This means I have *1 month additional data* in each
file.

Can anybody please help me how to make a descriptor file for the above
files? I have written as

dset ^%y4/pre_%y4.dat
options big_endian template
undef -999.9
xdef     520 linear 65  0.2
ydef     540 linear 5  0.2
zdef     1 levels 1
*tdef 87660  linear 00z01jan1995   60mn*
vars    1
pre 0 99
endvars

Thank you for any kind of help of suggetion in this regard.

Kind Regards,
Mano

--
Kind Regards,