[gradsusr] Unable to open .nc file in grads

Krishnakumar AP krishnaap7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:30:15 EST 2016

And you don't have to use control file(ctl) in order to use nc files in
grads.
Firstly, go to your working directory by using change directory command in
your terminal(of course you are using MacOS, i didn't get first time)
cd documents
cd grads
sdfopen nhsce_v01r01_19661004_20140602.nc

By
    Krishnakumar.AP