[gradsusr] Ensemble Neighbourhood Probability

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Thu Jun 30 03:03:21 EDT 2016

I never did but some day I could try ...
I think there are two major chances:

     2. define a variable (eg: precipitation ) and loop over it using
        "defval v1 i j". It's easy but not very efficient
     3. create an extension in C do perform it: more difficult but fast
        (actually you create a new grads function in opengrads)

Hoping my "hints" could be in some way useful for your task ...
Davide