[gradsusr] Ensemble Neighbourhood Probability

Daniel Nairn dannairn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:59:37 EDT 2016

Hello

I was wondering if anybody has done much work with Grads and producing
neighbourhood probability graphics from an ensemble output? I'm currently
producing graphics which display the more standard ensemble probabilities
for an event across all ensemble members, but I'm at a complete loss with
how to start scripting for neighbourhood probabilities etc.

I was hoping somebody may have some documentation or perhaps an example of
how this could be done? I so far haven't been able to find too much
information online. Thanks