[gradsusr] KML output

Chris Steele Chris.Steele at weatherquest.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 03:57:35 EDT 2016

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks very much for your response. What I'm trying to do is overlay some weather forecasting model data onto google maps. Ideally, it needs to be KML or something which can easily be converted.  Unfortunately, when I attempted to draw the filled polygons (by adding 'set shpopts 15') it didn't affect the end result and I still had the vertical lines. Is this related to me specifying KML output rather than a shapefile?

Cheers

Chris