[gradsusr] Converting Daily Average to Monthly Average

Justin Hicks jhicks2014 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:30:38 EDT 2016

Itesh,

I am still getting the same error even after including a space. I'll paste
my code below:

reinit
mday = '31 28 31 30 31 30 31 31 30 31 30 31'
month = 'jan feb mar apr may jun jul aug sep oct nov dec'

 'open /data2/control/GPCC_FirstGuessDaily'

 'set gxout fwrite'
 'set fwrite /data2/control/GPCC_FirstGuessDailyScriptTest'

 yr1 = 2009
 yr2 = 2013

 yr = yr1
 while (yr<=yr2)
 leap = 0
  if (math_mod(yr,400) = 0 | math_mod(yr,4) = 0 & math_mod(yr,100) != 0)
   leap = 1
   say yr' is a leap year.'
  endif
  imon = 1