[gradsusr] template

Luis Blacutt luis.blacutt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:01:10 EDT 2016

Dear grads users

I'm working with CHIRPS precipitation data. I'm able to read and work with
by opening separately with sdfopen. I generated a control file to read all
the files I downloaded, however when I try to plot them I get the following
error

NetCDF Error (gancrow, nc_get_vara_double): NetCDF: Index exceeds dimension
bound
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'precip'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = precip

My ctl file is

dset ^chirps-v2.0.%y4.days_p05.nc
undef 9e9
options template little_endian
dtype netcdf
xdef 7200 linear -179.975006 0.050003
ydef 2000 linear -49.974998 0.049999
zdef 1 linear 1 1
tdef 12903 linear 00:00Z01jan1981 1dy
vars 1
precip 0 99 Climate Hazards group InfraRed Precipitation with Stations
[mm/day]
endvars

What I'm missing?

Thanks in advance