[gradsusr] create control file for grib file

Wesley Ebisuzaki - NOAA Federal wesley.ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 19 13:28:08 EDT 2016

Bimal,

Some questions:

(1) What operating system and version of perl?   Try perl --version.
(2) Did you use a full path name when running grib2ctl.pl?   (Are you
running an old old version by mistake?)
(3) Did you get the same error message when using the full pathname of
grib2ctl.pl and with no argument?
(4) Is wgrib installed and on your path?

Grib2ctl.pl on the web site was last changed March 2014, so there hasn't
been any recent changes.

Wesley