[gradsusr] (no subject)

Carlos Enciso Ojeda 20071058 at lamolina.edu.pe
Wed Jul 13 16:27:41 EDT 2016

Hi James

I have another trouble here, I'm trying to analyze all the data of 2016 or
more, but my ctl has something wwrong, could you help me with this one. I
think the problem lies on the TDEF.

******Ultraviolet_Radiation_hdf4********
DSET ^uvief%y4m%m2%d2.hdf
DTYPE hdfsds
OPTIONS YREV
TITLE Ultraviolet Radiation Index (UVI)
UNDEF -100 _FillValue
XDEF fakeDim1 720 LINEAR -179.75 0.5
YDEF fakeDim0 360 LINEAR -89.75 0.5
TDEF 194 LINEAR 01jan2016 1dy

VARS 1
Iuvfield=>uv 0 99 Ultraviolet Radiation Index UVI
ENDVARS

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Best regards!