[gradsusr] Error in GXSTRT: Unable to connect to X server

Bimal Gyawali bml.gya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:13:17 EDT 2016

Hello All GrADS users,
I am connecting to the server from my desktop (window 7) using SSH secure
shell client. when I tried to run grads shows following error: *Error in
GXSTRT: Unable to connect to X server. *I installed X server on my computer
but still I got same problem. But when I connect from my mac it works. Can
anyone please help me to solve this problem?
Thank you.

*Bimal Gyawali*

* Graduate Research Assistant Department of Physical and Environment
Science Natural Resources Center Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Corpus
Christi, TX 78412 Tel: 435-881-3603*