[gradsusr] Trouble in opening multiple .grd files with template ctl

Natansh Naidu natanshnaidu at yahoo.in
Fri Jan 8 11:40:07 EST 2016

Thanks for help. Now my .ctl file for reading 2 .grd files for 1st and 2nd JAN 2011 looks as follows:-DSET  ^something_201101%d2_something_something_something.grdOPTIONS templateTDEF 730 LINEAR 00:00Z01JAN2011 1dy
But opening this ctl file opens data only for 1st JAN and not for 2nd JAN. Time values are indicated by GrADS as follows:
Time values set: 2011:1:1:0 2011:1:1:0

I have set tnum = 730 as for one day tnum=365 was set in original .ctl file for a single day. Somebody please help me. I have even tried the CHSUB and %id2 options as well.P.S.: I am very new to GrADS
Regards,Natansh Naidu