[gradsusr] increasing font size of cbarn (legend)

wendi harjupa wendiharjupa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 04:25:43 EST 2016

Dear Everyone

I need help to increase the font size of my cbarn.
I could increase the size of the legend, but I donot have any clue to
increase the font size of the cbarn. Which, it is also mean to increase the
font size of "clevs"

Another thing, if someone know, please also tell me how to manage the
increamen of the "clevs"

for example, if my clevs is 10 20 30 40 50 60 70
How just to show it,like ...10 30 50 70...

Thank you very much for helping.

best regards

--
Wendi Harjupa. ST