[gradsusr] Setting z level based on 'if' statements

L.B. bcbass2989 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:03:27 EST 2016

Jeff, Yes, things are progressing well.

I tried removing the quotes but that didn't seem to work either. I set the
minHgt to a value myself and tried running the script (that way I knew
which level it should be), but when I did 'q dims', the z level was still
at 1. When I ran 'q define', the only defined variable was minHgt. botzlev
wasn't in the list. That SET error went away, but im not sure if that line
even ran because the level was still at 1.

*-------*

*William (L.B.) LaForce*Meteorologist
www.tornadoinsanity.com