[gradsusr] REMINDER New GrADS Home Page

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Mon Feb 8 18:47:13 EST 2016

Dear All,
RIP iges.org<http://iges.org>. The GrADS home page is now here: http://cola.gmu.edu/grads
—Jennifer

On Jan 1, 2016, at 9:09 PM, Jennifer M Adams <jadams21 at gmu.edu<mailto:jadams21 at gmu.edu>> wrote:

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Sometime in the next few weeks, the iges.org<http://iges.org/> domain will be retired. COLA’s new web site is http://cola.gmu.edu<http://cola.gmu.edu/> and the GrADS home page is now at http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/grads.php. Our FTP server is at ftp://cola.gmu.edu. The GDS on monsoondata.org<http://monsoondata.org/> is not affected by this change.

The content of the GrADS web pages is the same, but I did a bit of reorganization to make it simpler for me to maintain the pages, so some links within the new domain may not be exactly the same as they were under iges.org<http://iges.org/>.

I refer to the GrADS documentation all the time, so I keep a link to the Index in my browser’s bookmarks toolbar. If you do the same, the new address is http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems or bugs in the new web site.
—Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
111 Research Hall, Mail Stop 2B3