[gradsusr] %e format specifier

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:49:53 EST 2016

How should I manipulate the %e specifier in Grads so that it will only
print 1 digit after the exponential (i.e., the order of magnitude). I have
tried things like %.0e1, but that last digit seems to have no impact on the
length of the order of magnitude portion of the string. The default is two
digits. In other words, I want to change this type of tick marking behavior:

1.5e-02

to 1.5e-2

Can this be done?

Jeff Duda