[gradsusr] mysterious scripting error

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:20:36 EST 2016

Gary,
I decided to use the valnum() function to see what was going on. It
confirmed that the values I was assigning to CpT.xx were not considered
integers. I figured that might have been the result of using 'set gxout
print' to obtain the values. While it doesn't make sense that the gxout
setting should make the difference, I nonetheless tried using a different
gxout setting and fixed the time so that displaying the field would still
give me a printed value. For whatever reason, that worked. Seems really
picky of the language, but I guess that's what you have to do.

Thanks for your guidance, sir. Helps to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Jeff