[gradsusr] Add line to a time-longitude plot

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Dec 28 10:37:36 EST 2016

Lyndz,

You can use the script "connect_the_dots" with the "line" command to add a
dashed or solid line to a plot.  For example:

'set line 0 1 6'  (solid black line with medium thickness)
run connect_the_dots.gs and click the points you want to connect

'set line 2 2 12' (dashed red line with greater thickness)
run...  and so on

You probably have a copy of the script in your GrADS library, but also
attached here.

Stephen McMillan