[gradsusr] Wind Barb Pennant Fill

Gensini, Vittorio gensiniv at cod.edu
Sun Dec 4 11:07:05 EST 2016

?Jennifer,

Looks great! I eagerly await the release :-)

Best,

__
Dr. Vittorio (Victor) A. Gensini
Associate Professor
Meteorology
College of DuPage
President, Chicago Chapter of the American Meteorological Society
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Office: Berg Instructional Center (BIC) 3503
ph: +1 (630) 942-3496
http://weather.cod.edu/~vgensini