[gradsusr] contour plot with positive/negative values - how to set the line style for negative and positive value

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:47:30 EST 2016

Try using ‘set cstyle’ and ‘set clevs’ to draw positive and negative contours separately. —Jennifer

On Nov 30, 2016, at 9:46 PM, syairah atiqah atiq <syairahatiqah at yahoo.com<mailto:syairahatiqah at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Hi how can I set the line style for positive and negative value in contour plot? Below the command that I used in my scripts

'set gxout contour'
'set csmooth on'
'set clab on'
'set ccolor 1'
'set cthick 3'
'set cint 0.2'
'set clopts -1 6 0.12'

Command that I used above, shows almost similar line for positive and negative value.

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,

Atiqah

Jennifer Miletta Adams