[gradsusr] Hello everyone

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 15 23:41:18 EDT 2016

Hi Avi,

I entered your URL below into a browser, using my own Earthdata
credentials, and was redirected to a web site, not an OPeNDAP URL.
Usually you can append a .info on the end of an OPeNDAP URL to see the
DAP info page.  For example, the OPeNDAP URL for TRMM 3B42 (on the
monsoon.org server is):

http://monsoondata.org:9090/dods/trmm/3B42

if you append .info on this, and enter it into your browser,

http://monsoondata.org:9090/dods/trmm/3B42.info

you should see the info page for this data set.  This is what I tried
with the URL below, and it doesn't work.  You might try check with GSFC
and see if they changed their server end points, or maybe their server
is just down?

Jim