[gradsusr] Drawing Shape Files

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Mon Aug 15 16:13:32 EDT 2016

Thanks for providing the information, Andrew.  Not knowing anything about
the particular shapefile you used, please try this instead:

draw shp admin98

admin98 may be part of your package.  If not, try a different shapefile
that includes Australia territory lines.  If you get the territory lines,
then the problem may be with your shapefile, or the pathname or shapefile
settings.

Also, try using different settings for:

set line
set shpopts

Double-check the path to your shapefile as well and make sure you provide
it, if the file is not in your SupportData folder.

Stephen Mc