[gradsusr] GrADS 2.1.a3 compiled for Ubuntu 14.04

Stine Højlund Pedersen shp at bios.au.dk
Wed Apr 20 03:21:55 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I would like to update my GrADS 2.0.2 to GrADS 2.1.a3.

I have a Linux workstation with operation system Ubuntu 14.04. However, I am missing a GrADS 2.1.a3 version compiled for this operating system, and could not find a pre-compiled executables at http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/downloads.php
The IT staff at my department have very limited knowledge to do this.

Does somebody know where I could find such a version?

Thank you for your time,
Stine

Stine Højlund Pedersen

Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Bioscience, Arctic Research Centre
Aarhus University
Frederiksborgvej 399
4000 Roskilde - Denmark
shp at bios.au.dk<mailto:shp at bios.au.dk>