[gradsusr] How to use template option for .nc file (there is no .ctl, file)

lpasmanoranjan lpasmanoranjan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:51:02 EDT 2016

Dear Hoop,
It seems my datasets are not proper. I think the time dimension. Because I
am getting same error messegae. I replaced the sdfopent.gs with new
sdfopent2.gs.

I am getting the following message:
sdfopent2 /home/data/pre/01/pre_1995-01-01_00.nc pre_1995-01-01_%h2.nc 24
00z01jan1995
1hr

Defaulting optional DDF arg to out.ddf
netCDFfile= /home/data/pre/01/pre_1995-01-01_00.nc
Template= pre_1995-01-01_%h2.nc
NumTimes= 24
Time1= 00z01jan1995
Tstep= 1hr
DDF= out.ddf
*gadsdf: Time dimension time is not an SDF dimension.*
SDF Descriptor file out.ddf was not successfully opened & parsed.
Scanning Descriptor File:  out.ddf
gadsdf: Time dimension time is not an SDF dimension.
SDF Descriptor file out.ddf was not successfully opened & parsed.

SET Error:  No files open yet
SET Error:  No files open yet

--
Kind Regards,