[gradsusr] hello!!!

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:47:45 EDT 2016

For plotting LCL, LFC, CAPE, CINE etc using grads you will need to compute
them from the Temperature and humidity data at different levels and make
the required grid of LCL, LFC etc over your area. Then using a suitable ctl
file you can display them in grads. This is the way which I used to do.
I dont know whether there is a ready to plot script available in grads for
these parameters.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 1:08 AM, maria elena bravo gasca <
marielena.bravo.gasca at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone! My name is María Elena and i from México, please i send with
> this e-mail a photo that shows a map that i want to do, and i dont have
> idea how to start, i am trying with wingridds but maybe, you can know how
> make a mapa with LFC and LCL with grades...i will appreciate your help!!!
> thanks everyone!
>
> Elena.

Sincerely

Dr. Jayakrishnan P.R
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
C308, Institute of Ocean and Earth Sciences (IOES)
University of Malaya
50603, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (+603) 7967 4640 / 6995
Mobile: 012-3526094