[gradsusr] Trying to plot values (grid? ascii?) of weasdsfc onto map.

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Sep 25 10:34:41 EDT 2015

I'm not able to view the first for whatever reason, but the one from second
link does not appear to be from gxout grid.  Rather, it looks like it was
done using the method ('draw string...') mentioned in my first response.  I
would say they were based on station data, possibly used as the basis for
the shaded contours, giving it a more irregular appearance.

Bottom line...which do you want?  Regularly-spaced values based on a grid,
or irregular values based on station locations?  It can be done either way.

Stephen Mc

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Christopher Gilroy <chris.gilroy at gmail.com