[gradsusr] Simple query: Accumulated Rain??

giacomo tricarico mino-98 at hotmail.it
Wed Sep 9 17:54:50 EDT 2015

OK! So I'm using this example code:
'open wrfprs_d01_${fhr}.ctl  ##IN THIS EXAMPLE I'VE USED wrsprs_d01_12.ctl'set display color white' 'set gxout shaded''color 1 100 1 -kind white->red   ##USES A SCRIPT THAT MAKES A NEW RAINBOW SACLE'd APCPsfc(t-3)+APCPsfc'

But I receive this error:
Notice:  Automatic Grid Interpolation Taking PlaceData Request Warning:  Request is completely outside file limits  Entire grid contents are set to missing data   Grid limits of file:     X = 1 93  Y = 1 87  Z = 1 26  T = 1 1  E = 1 1   Grid limits of request:  X = 1 93  Y = 1 87  Z = 1 1  T = -2 -2  E = 1 1   Warning issued for variable = apcpsfcCannot contour grid - all undefined values

Please help me, it's very important for my website!

Cheers,GiacomoDate: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 16:13:14 -0500