[gradsusr] Anyway to have a 'master' file that gets included before anything else in a .gs file?

Christopher Gilroy chris.gilroy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:23:04 EDT 2015

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for the reply. Yea I figured out how to partially get it to work.
Since I have a function that reads command line arguments apparently that
has to be the very first thing in the file or grads hangs. In other words
it can't be in the "master" file, even if that's the first thing, on the
first line, that grads does. The actual function that handles the command
line argument needs to be the first thing (seemingly) in the actual grads
script.

Am I missing something or is that normal?

-Chris A. Gilroy