[gradsusr] maskout problems with positive and negative numbers.

Christopher Gilroy chris.gilroy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:27:25 EDT 2015

Alright, so I'm unsure if maskout is really the option I need for both of
these, but is there anyway to take any value less than 1 (even negatives)
and replace them with 10? I seem to be able to do that with:

'define negto10= skip(const(maskout(zcomp,zcomp-0), 10, -u), 8, 8)'

That gives me all positive numbers, great so far. Now, I'd like to also
change the results of negto10 and turn all numbers larger than 41 to 40. I
can't seem to figure that part out. I've tried all sorts of variants of:

'define mor4140 = skip(const(maskout(negto10,negto10+41), 40, -u), 8, 8)'

all with no luck. Any thoughts?