[gradsusr] Using a calculation against all previous hours in current hour.

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:28:41 EDT 2015

If you're trying to process the files one-by-one (and I'm assuming each
file represents only one time step), then I don't see a simple way of
integrating over time as you desire. Is there a specific reason you are not
doing a batch download (of all the files first)? Also, if you really are
going to do this sequentially, I would think you'd have to include the
shell command prompt (!) in your script so that you could create a control
file and open it as you go through the times. I didn't see that in your
code example.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, coding wise, it would be much easier
if you just downloaded all the files first, then processed them all at
once. If you absolutely must process the files sequentially, I think you're
going to be stuck hard coding each and every step.

Jeff Duda

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant