[gradsusr] Help regarding computation of mass transport per unit width

Ruma Samajdar ruma.samajdar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:50:57 EDT 2015

Hi,
   I want to compute mass transport per unit width for zonal current for
some defined depth level.  For ex- I want to calculate mass transport per
unit width at a point 0^0, 90^E, within the depth levels 40 m to 100 m, l
have used the gint function in grads and integarted the zonal current for
the definrd depths. It is giving some results, but is it a wise idea to use
gint or I should write some code separately for different levels?  Please
help
*Ruma Samajdar*
Research Scholar
Centre for Ocean, River, Atmosphere and Land Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
West Bengal