[gradsusr] Positioning two colour legend on one plot

AMS EmsiWx Bytča emsiwx at pocasie-bytca.sk
Mon Oct 5 09:10:55 EDT 2015

Hello Appiah,

I use cbarn to plot one on the right hand side, and xcbar to plot
horizontal legend in one image.

'color -gxout shaded 0 100 1 -kind
deepskyblue->lightsalmon->coral->chocolate->sienna->saddlebrown->maroon'

.
.
.
'd TCDCsfc'
'color -gxout shaded 0 100 1 -kind
deepskyblue->lightsalmon->coral->chocolate->sienna->saddlebrown->maroon
-xcbar 0.2 4.2 0.75 0.85 -fw 0.10 -fh 0.11 -fs 10'

'd APCPsfc-APCPsfc(t-1)'
'cbarn'
.
.
.

Marian

Dňa 5. 10. 2015 o 14:19 Nana kofi Appiah-badu napísal(a):