[gradsusr] Error opening .txt file in a grads script

Keren Rosado - NOAA Affiliate keren.rosado at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 30 13:51:23 EST 2015

The text file is big but from what I can see is all numbers.

 11.228   -73.969   1
 13.983     5.299   1
 13.790   -14.934   1
 22.645   -51.073   1
 11.254   -73.973   1
  6.508   -61.990   1
 11.405     4.011   1
 29.012   -59.311   1
 11.262   -74.027   1
 10.631   -68.972   1
 11.270   -73.941   1
 11.341   -73.955   1
 11.295   -73.604   1
 11.269   -73.595   1
 11.231   -73.537   1
 11.254   -73.611   1

When I type  "run namescript.gs" I get the following error:

 DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size
DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size
DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size
DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size
DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size
DRAW error: Syntax is DRAW MARK marktype x y size

But when I run the script line by line the first error I get is the one I
send in the first email.

Thanks

----
Keren Rosado
PhD Candidate/Howard University/NOAA EPP GRTSP Fellow
Intern/NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC
5830 University Research CT
Cubicle 2795
College Park, MD 20740
Tel: (301)-683-3816 <%28301%29-683-3763>
Cel: *(407)-621-1676 *
Email: Keren.Rosado at noaa.gov <Bin.Liu at noaa.gov>